Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5 pin transistor pair I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

be80be

Has anyone seen these I've been looking for a data sheet for them they say SK FTP01 2627 0n them.
IMG_20150724_132258.jpg

I'm thinking the two make a H bridge but the board there on Im not having much luck with these I got the wifi card to work.. But I stuck with these thinking i could make a good H bridge with them If I can figure there pinout..

It has to be a DARLINGTON TRANSISTOR, 5 LEAD

Last edited:
Guess no one ever seen these. still no luck at a datasheet. There in a epson printer.

I remember an article in Silicon Chip magazine, I think, about the construction of an audio amplifier. The transistors used had an integral isolated diode for temperture compensation.

e.g. **broken link removed**

EDIT: Added a link

That's kind of what I've found but I can't find a data sheet for it any where. The board is four layer all i can find out is the gnd and vdd pins.

The S---K logo is definitely a Sanken trademark. (in USA distributor is Allegro system)
There have always been a slew of Sanken devices used in various consumer devices. Some of which may be slightly modified and purposely stamped with house &/or partial number meant to protect the brand. Used to come across this frequently during my time w/Consumer Electronics.
Specific datasheets will be non-public and to make it worse, they tend to get rid of obsolete device documents rather quickly. I have archived several of their old device catalogs over the years.
Sanken is a supplier for printer industry and that just may in fact be a version of this darlington device?--- disregard the part number and removed pin. https://www.semicon.sanken-ele.co.jp/sk_content/std01p_ds_en.pdf.
Otherwise, it may be listed in the printers service manual---if available?

Last edited:
Dear de80de;
I can not fine datasheet FTP01
ALL like in this page not correct.
are you have any data or pin config?

by the looks of the board they are on, they are probably voltage regulators. Sanken does a lot of "oem" parts with part numbers that are unlisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back