Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5-400m Laser Rangefinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Himszy

Hi,

I'm trying to obtain a laser rangefinder that can measure distances of approximately 5-400m with +/- 1m accuracy. I've found this company: Night Vision, Laser Range Finders, Thermal, Stabilized Imagers, Binoculars, Goggles, Monoculars, Night Vision Scopes by Newcon Optik who manufacture a suitable unit but was wondering if there is anything else out there?

Anyone have any idea where else I could be able to source one from? Was wondering how easy it would be to reverse engineer a golf one?

Cheers,

So why can't you use a golf one?

I can in theory but it relies on me being able to find a suitably easy one to take apart and extract the data from. At £250+ GBP a pop it could get expensive quickly. I was thinking there would be a suitable OEM module that would be put in these units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back