Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

5.1 with 3x2.1 home theater speakers help me plzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDA2030

hi guys

I SET 2X2.1 AS FRONT AND REAR CHANNELS WITH SUB WOOFERS, ITS SOUNDS AWESOME.

NOW THE PROBLEM IS CENTER AND SUB (LEF),

MY 3rd 2.1 IS MADE WITH 3 TDA2030 AND ONE 4558D, 4558D IC IS A DUAL OP AMP TO MIX L,F CHANNEL AND

GENERATE SINGLE CHANNEL TO SUB,

I GOT MY AMP SCHEMATIC FROM INTERNET , I ATTACHED THE SCHEMATIC AND I MADE SOME MODIFICATION IN

BLUE COLOR,

ANYBODY PLZZ SUGGEST ME TO GET PROBLEM FREE CENTER AND SUB AMP,

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Attachments

• sub center copy.jpg
    sub center copy.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 9,034
hi guys

I SET 2X2.1 AS FRONT AND REAR CHANNELS WITH SUB WOOFERS, ITS SOUNDS AWESOME.

NOW THE PROBLEM IS CENTER AND SUB (LEF),

MY 3rd 2.1 IS MADE WITH 3 TDA2030 AND ONE 4558D, 4558D IC IS A DUAL OP AMP TO MIX L,F CHANNEL AND

GENERATE SINGLE CHANNEL TO SUB,

I GOT MY AMP SCHEMATIC FROM INTERNET , I ATTACHED THE SCHEMATIC AND I MADE SOME MODIFICATION IN

BLUE COLOR,

ANYBODY PLZZ SUGGEST ME TO GET PROBLEM FREE CENTER AND SUB AMP,

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
well where to start...

a junk opamp will add crosssover distortion to your woofer...

junk linear audio amps will take twice as much power, requiring 10x the heat sinking of class ds...

i could continue, but you get the idea...

dan

Nobody has two center channel amplifiers and speakers. Why do you?
The center channel in a 5.1 system does not have any deep bass frequencies. The sub-woofer channel has the deep bass frequencies.
The "junk" dual opamp just buffers two channels and has a passive mixer with a gradual almost useless lowpass filter for a sub-woofer.

1st thing i am a poor guy, i dont have much more money to buy "diamond" or "gold" amps instead my "junk" amp, i am satisfied with my "junk" because they sounds good in cheap $18 2.1,

2nd thing is i dont have any knowledge abt electronics, and this is my 1st own project, so i am little more exited to know, i am apologize for my complaining but i am not complaining i am just exited

3rd thing is i told u i have 2X2.1 AS FRONT AND REAR CHANNELS WITH SUB WOOFERS,

for my 3rd one "center channle" gos to left channel and "sub channel" gos to right channel from my PC

to right "high pass" filter no more use to feed the sub channel so i thought i cut the right channel input track and mix center channel (left cahnnel) with both left right amps, that's why i am using 2 amps for center channel, and from the "right-channel" (sub channel) input for the sub amp, so tell me guys how can i add the jumper to sub amp?

is there any possibilities to modify right "high pass" amp to "low pass"?

guys plz excuse this poor guy

Last edited:
Electronic parts are very inexpensive unless you have no education and no job.
Your English and grammar are so bad that I don't know what you are talking about.

Yeah sorry for my bad english

i have 3x2.1 home theaters

my pc had 7.1 surround card with 4 stereo ports

i set up for 5.1 with 3 stereo ports

1st port "front left" and 'right left', 2nd port "rear left" and "right left", 3rd port "center" and "sub"

i set 3x2.1 as

1."front left", "right left"

2. "rear left" , "right left"

3. "center" and "sub"

when i play 5.1 movie, i noticed in the 3rd 2.1,

left channel working but right channel gos dumb and sub woofer fires a little bit bass not a deep bass

and i think left channel is "center" and right channel is "sub"

so i think if it is possible to mix left an right channels as a center channel and sub to sub channel

even u didn't understand my modified attached schematic

i am so sorry for my bad english

plzz excuse me

Last edited:
you are actually in a bit of a bind... affordable parts worth using are not really things professionals want to work with with out custom printed circuit boards, and the ones that you can readily work by hand are either expensive or crap.

I don't know why you have so many speakers and so many amplifiers. Connect then as a 5.1 system with left front, right front, center front, left rear, right rear and sub-woofer.

Don't you understand that adding left front and right front will not give center front?
Don't you understand that left front, right front and center do not have the deep bass that is in the sub-woofer's channel?

AUDIO GURU IF U HAVE 3x2.1 SPEAKER SYSTEMS...., SO HOWMANY AMPS AND HOW MANY SPEAKERS U GET.....?
MY PC MOBO HAD ONBOARD ALC883 8.1 CHANNEL HD AUDIO, BACK PANNEL 3 STERIO FEMALE JACKES FOR 5.1,
SO HOW U SET UP THEM ??????? HOW MANY SPEAKERS U USE TO GET 5.1 CHANNEL ??????????

OK GUYS I MADE IT WITHOUT UR ADVICES, I MADE CHANGES IN MY 3RD 2.1 SPEAKER SYSTEM AS SHOWN IN MY SCHEMATIC AND I CHANGED OPAMP WITH NEW QUALITY ONE, ITS SOUNDS OWSOME, GROUND BREAKING BASS, AND ALL CHANNELS WORKING PERFECT SURROUND EFFECT
I PLAYED DTS DEMO AND DOLBY DIGITAL DEMO SOUNDS GUD, I AM SO HAPPY WITH MY WORK

I THINK U GUYS ALL ARE HAVE A NONCREATIVE BRAIN TO SOLVE POORMAN'S
5.1 HOME THEATER,

If you are happy with your own work and are unhappy with our suggestions, your course of action should be obvious. I would like to say that you will be missed.

Yes, I would like to say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back