Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4x4 Keypad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidd81

Can anyone tell me where i can find examples dealing with the 4x4 keypad. I am working on a project and i need to know how to input from a keypad and need to know how i can code using assembly. thank you..

sidd81 said:
Can anyone tell me where i can find examples dealing with the 4x4 keypad. I am working on a project and i need to know how to input from a keypad and need to know how i can code using assembly. thank you..

You don't mention what processor you are using, which rather spoils the question! - but one of my PIC tutorials deals with 4x4 keypads in PIC assembler - in case you should happen to be using a PIC.

More details please, friend

Dear Sidd,

Please let us have more details i.e circuit, microcontroller related. Hope I can help you on this since we have implemented 4x4 keypad in ATMEL Microprocessor.

cheers,
swamytk

hello everyone, I too am looking at the 4x4 keypad using a PIC16F84A.

I have the code from Thomas McGahee, and made the changes to work with the 16F84A. I've had some trouble getting it to work properly. Maybe you guys can help me out... let me know if you need the code and/or errors round. Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back