Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

433MHz rf module interfacing problem.. plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobparihar

I am using a circuitry to send data through wireless.. using RF of frequency 433Mhz
my circuit is as follows
the problem here is that this works but the range is only 2m
i had also attach a wire antenna of about 5cm to both the transmitting and receiving module.. but it does not work

Attachments

• rf interface example.JPG
    rf interface example.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 1,830
Have you checked the datasheets for the Tx and Rx modules to identify the best antenna configuration?

iam somewhat confused here.. here in my circuit diagram it uses 750k ohm between the pin n0. 3 and 4 of encoder for oscillator and 27 k ohm at the decoder end..
but in some tutorials i have seen 1M ohm at the encoder and 33K ohm at the decoder..
well i have seen what iam doing in many tutorial too..
can some one explain this? does iam doing somthing wrong?

here in my circuit diagram it uses 750k ohm between the pin n0. 3 and 4 of encoder for oscillator and 27 k ohm at the decoder end.
:confused: Your diagram shows the resistors between pins 15 and 16. Are you sure you have the ICs correctly orientated?
in some tutorials i have seen 1M ohm at the encoder and 33K ohm at the decoder.
I don't think the values are critical.

:confused: Your diagram shows the resistors between pins 15 and 16. Are you sure you have the ICs correctly orientated?
I don't think the values are critical.
i have seen in some tutorial the resistance is of 1M ohm at encoder side and a 33k ohm at the decoder side..
i hav also seen 750k ohm at the encoder side and a 27k ohm at the decoder side in some other tutorials...

but i did experimented both and both works..
but the problem is with range

i did experimented both and both works.
That's what I would have expected.
but the problem is with range
Re-read post #2. Short monopoles/dipoles are inefficient.

You could try higher supply voltage for the transmitter and l/4 antenna ( - 17cm) in both transmitter and receiver.

use this circuit

Attachments

• 433-mhz-rf-pt2272-alici-pt2262-verici-devresi-4-role-kontrol.rar
    589.6 KB · Views: 374
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back