Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

4 digit electronic lock with display

Status
Not open for further replies.

varundogra

pls help me out
i want to make an electronic 4 digit lock for my senior project n am thinking to put an led at the end which indicates that the lock has opened in place of a relay,
can you give me a ckt diagram for the same?
:idea:

I don't know about the complexity you are trying to build into the lock but the most simple answer would be to wire 4 digits of the lock in series to light up the LED, all the other switches can be connected in parallel to switch on an alarm. This would have the disadvantage of not having a particular sequence of the order of switches, but by utilising SPDT switches that can be made.
If u want to make the circuit using pushbuttons then a digital circuit can be designed. To latch the switch presses and take the appropriate decision. But 1st u have to make the choice about the type of sytem u want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back