Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3x3x3 LED Cube - can i use16f628 instead 16f690

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Your thread is 17 pages long, i want to give free suggestion it better to write on code from small testing process in leds pattern.
then copying total code for project which can't be understand only called " Reverse Engg"
my thinking, anyway its your wish

I got no wish lol its not my code I just changed it to use 16f628 then after all the reposting over six years file pop up wrong
The code not hard to understand and its the way the op posted it. Just pin changes and to us derffent chip took about 10 minutes to figure out six years ago. And about hour to make a cube I had 8 year old kids making them too learn something to do that's where the pin on the sch keeps showing up wrong ive posted it right I know four or five times but some how the wrong one keeps popping up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back