Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3V0 Exposed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roff

3V0, I knew you looked familiar! You're Steve Wozniak!
Although I gotta say, some of your posts aren't of the quality I would expect from you. :D

Attachments

• 3v0_avatar.jpg
    3v0_avatar.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 410
  • steve_wozniak.jpg
    steve_wozniak.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 269
3V0, I knew you looked familiar! You're Steve Wozniak!
Although I gotta say, some of your posts aren't of the quality I would expect from you

It is hard to live up to expectations with an image that is larger the life.

I will be sending you and anyone who replies to this thread $1,000,000 just as soon as I run the monopoly money over the scanner.

3v0 said:
It is hard to live up to expectations with an image that is larger the life.

I will be sending you and anyone who replies to this thread $1,000,000 just as soon as I run the monopoly money over the scanner.
Same old generous Woz! Please send the money in unmarked bills, nothing bigger than $20. Just in case.:D

Ron H said:
Same old generous Woz! Please send the money in unmarked bills, nothing bigger than $20. Just in case.:D

Here ya are
http://www.hasbro.com/monopoly/money/$20.up.pdf
This is his M.R.S.... who would've had to prepare this bundle and ship it. I decided to save postage and printer cartridge. That tends to work out to 5,000 pages plus cutting, wrapping, and freight charges. He already owes me enough for drilling boards for him. :D

Whoa, that sketch really does look like him!

Is it actually a sketch of you, 3v0? I can't read what the bottom of it is signed.

I'll just bet that trying to capture that one magic moment in our career is what keeps many of us going. If lightning strikes more than once -- great! If not there is always family, community, and the dog. Welcome to the community 3v0

Last edited:

i will take the scanner... :D

I'll take the laser printer... I need one to make circuit boards.

So what, is Woz the new thing around here? Ok...

**broken link removed**

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Nope, Woz is old (but not as old as me). I was at the Homebrew Computer Club meeting in Palo Alto in 1976 when Woz demonstrated the Apple I prototype, spread out on a piece of plywood with wires flying all over the place. It launched the personal computer revolution. Pity that Apple did not capitalize on it as well as they could have, although I guess they can't complain.
Woz ain't quite as buff as the guy in the drawing, but what the heck, he's 56 years old. Below is what appears to be a more recent picture.

Attachments

• Wozniak.jpg
    Wozniak.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 274
Speaking of Woz...I just read his autobiography a while back. The stuff he did was pretty crazy, and not to mention anti-social. Who took designs for computers and redrew them to use fewer parts all through high school? Woz did. I'd recommend it to everybody on the forum (more technologically geared people), and if you don't want to spend the $27 USD to buy it, I'd recommend checking the library.

Aw geeezzz. The Hardware Improvement Club(HIC!) was a closely guarded secret until you had to go and spill the beans. How are we going to put the Djinn back in the bottle.

Is it too late to get a Djinn & tonic with a twist? :D
Jeff

Humpf...said the camel. I may have to go consult with the bi-colored python rock snake.

lol thx for the monopoly money, now i can refill my monopoly money set.

I awlays lose all the 20s...

Steve,
just send me several if these decals for the cases of my Pentium IV
and Core2 Duo machines. That way my customers can oogle and awe as they witness the power and performance of a real PC.;)

Attachments

• sticker.jpg
    sticker.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back