Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

399624-L Rotary Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill_w

I'm looking for information on a rotary switch, part number 399624-L. This is a 2 pole, 14 position rotary switch, and I beleive it was made with a knob actuator. This is on a test fixture built in 1988, and we have little documentation on it. I have had noluck on Google.

What make is the test fixture? I needed a dual pot to restore a NLS MS-0215 dual-trace mini scope (anyone remember these?) built in 1980. They still had the part! Not cheap, but had it. Try the manufacturer first! E

It was built by an engineer here, but they did not document the manufacturer of the switch, only the part number. It might be a MIL spec part, I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back