Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

315MHz to 415MHz power amplifier +30dBm

Status
Not open for further replies.

wormsmith

I need an RF power amplifier chip/transistor. For 340MHz range that has a max power out of at least +30dBm and a gain of at least +20dBm. The voltage can be in the range of 1.8-5VDC and I would like it to use as little current as possible with a peak under 1 amp. Also I need it to be as small as possible.
Thanks

Likely not legal, especially in my neighborhood. The ISM devices allowed by the FCC to operate near 433MHz are restricted to very low power, intermittent operation per CFR Part 15.35. The power limits are covered in this FCC publication.

I am a licensed user of the 420 to 450 MHz Amateur band. I have a vested interest in preventing the band from being compromised by illegal uses.

Have you thought about getting an Amateur license?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back