Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3 phase i\p & 3 phase o\p

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahu

i have requirement 3 phase i\p & 3 phase o\p stabilizer ,but i don't know 3 phase transformer calculation.so i deside, i use 1 phase three transformer.but confused 1 phase req. neutral & my req. 3 phase o\p........

I have no idea what you just said? When I see i/p I think of a current to pressure transducer. No clue on o/p? What exactly in detail are you asking?

Ron

I have no idea what you just said? When I see i/p I think of a current to pressure transducer. No clue on o/p? What exactly in detail are you asking?

Ron

i\p is low voltage .i want o\p 230v +_ 10% through stabilizer .

all three phases corrected as per. . . average of three ,voltage i\p per phase 140v to 290v.

Hi,

Try describing your requirement using more than one line. You're going to have to go into detail here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back