Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3 minute countdown timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLLwiLL

Hey guys, looking for a little help (again)

What i need is a simple 3 minute count down timer using 3x blue 7 segment led's. I want to be able to press a button and have ac power passing through it for the duration and ceasing upon the timer ending, a small auidable alarm would be nice aswell.

I have searched around looking to buy something like this and have come up with nothing, so it comes don to this yet again. Thanks in advance for any help.

~Will.

countdown timer

I suggest you salvage the control bd. from an old microwave oven.
This is probablt the easy way to do this.

Hey guys, looking for a little help (again)

What i need is a simple 3 minute count down timer using 3x blue 7 segment led's. I want to be able to press a button and have ac power passing through it for the duration and ceasing upon the timer ending, a small auidable alarm would be nice aswell.

I have searched around looking to buy something like this and have come up with nothing, so it comes don to this yet again. Thanks in advance for any help.

~Will.
look here: Darkroom Timer v2.0A for PCB Exposure Box
Tested, work wery well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back