Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3 and 5 volt buffer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i wanted to use Microchip's free TCP/IP stack and it only works with their controllers. I have dedicated the PIC24 for ethernet only :)

Sounds like a good reason and may be cheaper than a dedicated part. Have you solved all the PHY integration?

I have done all the project in Proteus software and seen simulation of it. The programming has been done more or less.

Sorry i am not sure of PHY integration. I have ordered some components for ethernet system (ENC28J64, Memory of 1024 bytes and a PIC24 controller) and will see the issues of PHY once they arrive.

Is there an easier method to add ethernet (webpage) based control and monitor to a system?

Hi, i am trying to make half duplex parallel port communication using Microcontrollers but the problem is one works with 3 volt and the other works with 5 volt. Can any one suggest any buffer IC to translate/convert these voltages so that they become compatible with each other.

I found IC LTC1515CS8 using google but couldn't find in market. Can anyone suggest a commonly used IC for this purpose.

hi Haxan.
Look at this pdf.

Attachments

• 3_3vto5vAnalogTipsnTricksBrchr.pdf
    952.8 KB · Views: 252
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back