Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2V & 60A reqd from car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliven

Hi guys :)
I am new here, (Hi!) far from an electronics fundi, and in need of advice! :)

I would like to a car's electrical system, as input, to get an output of between 1.4 & 2 Volts and around 60 Amps.

One option would be to rewind the stator of an alternator and regulat volage via the regulator somehow, but this solution is a little far from plug and play. :)

I then went in search of buck regulators that might be used for this:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
Linear Technology - LTM4605 - High Efï¬￾ciency Buck-Boost DC/DC µModule LTM4605 LTM4605EV#PBF LTM4605IV#PBF
**broken link removed**
2 or 3 of these in parallel will work!
**broken link removed**

So far it seems that buck regulators are suited to low amperage output by the very nature of their design.
If anyone has any ideas or input, it would be greatly apreciated.

It's unlikely that there's a cheap or simple option - switch-mode of some kind is the only way.

However, I suspect this is probably for some kind of hydrogen generating scheme, and is completely pointless as they don't work.

As above.

The only time I've ever seen something needing that low a voltage and a reasonable current (still less than 10A though) was on a Lambda Oxygen sensor that required preheating so I assume you're after generating oxygen with that high a current.

He is adding HHO to a gasoline engine to fool the ECM into making the mixture too lean so the engine burns its valves and pistons. Then less gasoline is burned.
But the nitrogen pollutant will be way too high.

:D Yes; It is for a HHO generator.
Which means that it's going to be almost impossible to stick to the subject, get some help, and avoid an arguefight. :)

"ROUND # 1!"

Imagine that you had come up with an idea for using the wasted energy from an inefficient engine to produce hydrogen, rather than the obvious.

Imagine that you needed a nutter electrolysis cell to test required ignition and fueling changes as you only had one car and needed it to get to work! :)

Imagine that you did not have to tell the whole world the above and thus stood a tiny chance of making living out of your idea, with time to come up with other good ideas!

Your turn.

Imagine that you had come up with an idea for using the wasted energy from an inefficient engine to produce hydrogen, rather than the obvious.
That would be fine but you're not using the wasted energy, you're using useful energy from the alternator which will be wasted in making HHO.

If you used an electrothermal generator to generate the electricity to produce HHO then you might actually make a small fuel saving but I doubt it would be worth it.

In the US it means "Bible-thumper". Religious fundamentalism and belief in overunity schemes seem to go hand-in-hand.

Bible basher is the term we often use for zealots in the UK.

Is a Bible Basher different from a God Botherer?

They there are, they're expert con-artists, liars and thieves.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
https://www.calphysics.org/Patent7379286.pdf
YouTube - A New Energy Source - Blacklight Power

Am I stupid enough to think that any energy conversion process is more than 100% efficient?
No: There has to be another explination.
Am I stupid enough to think that everything has already been invented and that there is no other explination?
No: Ignorence is not an excuse its a choice.

Any one here done a study on Tesla?
It wont be anyone who has replied so far.

Ignorence is bliss; enjoy your security!
I would rather be wrong and laughed at.
:)

It's all a load of hooey. Search for any of those sites and you'll find they're all scams, BS or wishful thinking. Of course you're free to try, but be warned they are always money pits. You can't have overunity, even the universe is on borrowed time (just a very long time)

PS you can patent almost anything, just don't say it's perpetual motion.

Am I stupid enough to think that any energy conversion process is more than 100% efficient?
No: There has to be another explination.

If you know this, then why even bother?

Any one here done a study on Tesla?
Tesla obeyed, and most importantly UNDERSTOOD basic thermodynamics. What is your point?

Are you trying to make a roughly 24% efficient engine, more efficient? Say like 30%, 32% or more? Is that what you are after?

I really have a hard time understanding what some of you guys are after...

Man, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE use Tesla's name for supporting that crap. Its like insulting my sister. Seriously.

Offcourse, resonance works. But that doesn't mean that you can't "light an entire house using an automobile battery", as the little "never revealed Ultra Classified Tesla Secrets" paper states.

If you wanna invent something, refer to bibliography, do some research, and start experimenting. If the sources state that the thing cannot be done, you can work to probe or refute the sources.

But If you keep your "renegade inventor" attitude, before buying the first bolt, or before getting the first result (without photoshoping the multimeter pictures, please!), you will spent the last days of your inventor's life in bankrupt, trying to enter into the dildo industries. That's not cool.

--

Last edited:
you will spent the last days of your inventor's life in bankrupt, trying to enter into the dildo industries. That's not cool.

LOL!!!! Now that would suck. Maybe that is where all the failed overunity trolls end up? Dildo factories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back