Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2sc2558

Status
Not open for further replies.

trash

I'm looking for an NEC 2SC2558 or similar.
Anybody have a source for weird components like this one ?
I've exhausted my usual sources and I'm not so sure I trust the swath of Shenzen suppliers. (unless I was in Shenzen)

I have a couple of other similar transistors which I can use to replace it, but they're not the same package so it's a bit of a fudge to replace it and I'd prefer to keep it original if possible.

Any RF transistor with an output >+30dBm, preferably +33dBm, with ~10-13dB gain.
ft=1300MHz.

The collector current and the max voltage (collector-emitter) are the most important parameters.

Ic=500mA
Vce=18V

The T33.1 package (or similar is one of the things I'm trying to preserve.
An 800MHz transistor will probably suffice but there are a couple of 2.5GHz transistors which are suitable but different package.

I find that a lot of cellphone/mobile phone PA transistors have a limited bandwidth of use.

I checked my ECG/ NTE books, and the units with the suffix of either "K", "L" or "M" are listed as ECG/ NTE184. That number has a rectangular, untabbed case ( solid plastic, no ground plane) and has an ECB pinout when viewed from the front. This may get you in the right direction.

Thanks SJ,
I managed to find a company just before xmas, on east coast USA that had some. So I bought everything he had.
I won't be short of them for a few years now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back