2sc2558

Status
Not open for further replies.

trash

I'm looking for an NEC 2SC2558 or similar.
Anybody have a source for weird components like this one ?
I've exhausted my usual sources and I'm not so sure I trust the swath of Shenzen suppliers. (unless I was in Shenzen)

I have a couple of other similar transistors which I can use to replace it, but they're not the same package so it's a bit of a fudge to replace it and I'd prefer to keep it original if possible.

Any RF transistor with an output >+30dBm, preferably +33dBm, with ~10-13dB gain.
ft=1300MHz.

The collector current and the max voltage (collector-emitter) are the most important parameters.

Ic=500mA
Vce=18V

The T33.1 package (or similar is one of the things I'm trying to preserve.
An 800MHz transistor will probably suffice but there are a couple of 2.5GHz transistors which are suitable but different package.

I find that a lot of cellphone/mobile phone PA transistors have a limited bandwidth of use.

I checked my ECG/ NTE books, and the units with the suffix of either "K", "L" or "M" are listed as ECG/ NTE184. That number has a rectangular, untabbed case ( solid plastic, no ground plane) and has an ECB pinout when viewed from the front. This may get you in the right direction.

Thanks SJ,
I managed to find a company just before xmas, on east coast USA that had some. So I bought everything he had.
I won't be short of them for a few years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…