Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24VDC to 110VAC (inverter cirucit)?^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

randell marc

can you people help me to solve may problem??^^

may problem is this, to convert the 24 volts DC into a 110 volts AC in a sinusoidal wave(sine wave). I just want to have a circuit diagram showing a conversion of DC to AC as simply showing the INVERTER circuit. I'm a student seeking your brilliant minds and help me to design the circuit. It also increase may idea by making your idea sent unto me. It is a project by the way.

please help me to solve may problem. please!

you can email me at:
louie_ian@yahoo.com &
ian_devilgohan@yahoo.com

thanks for the time!

Is your project supposed to be simply to copy the design from sombody else?
I think you are supposed to research the circuit with ideas of your own then design the circuit yourself.
How far have you gotten?

You did not mention how much power the output must be so that should be your first thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back