Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24Vdc motor controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

2PAC Mafia

Hi guys,

long time since last post, very bussy and I´ve been daddy again, so more job and less time!!!

I´m trying to repair a Curtis 1227-2405 unit which controls a swimming pool motor. The customer told me it came into the water...

I´ve seen it has 5 mosfet damaged and the rest seems to be good, I powered and tested a few components. Just in case after replacing these 5 transistors the unit is still damaged may be the best option would be to get or make an easy 24Vdc motor controller, forward, reverse and speed. The motor is M712.9:

24Vdc
30A
2000RPM

Do you know a good one to control this motor easily or an schematic to make the circuit?

You can get them on ebay for about $5 to $10, see PWM DC motor controller.
What kind of swimming pool motor needs variable control?
Max.

It´s for moving a plastic cover for a swimming pool, I didn´t see the system, but they explained me that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back