Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24vdc Mosfet H-bridge Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

athlon

Dear All. I have been busy last week designing MOSFET H-BRIDGE SWITCH for my 24V DC GEARED motor. I started with EUGENE BLANCHARD (P & N MOSFET FULL BRIDGE available on net) but my P-channel Mosfet were blown. I changed the circuit for GATE TO SOURCE voltage of less than 12V by adding resistive divider & 12v zener at gates but still no result. Third time i decided to make a test circuit as HALF BRIDGE but without pulling P-channel mosfet gate LOW the MOSFET is condutcting 24V. I tried same circuits with 12V supply but still no luck. I am using IRF9540 & BUZ11 MOSFETs. I have been busy reading your posts regarding H-BRIDGE & their gate drivers, but i am becoming so much confused that i am forced to write my problem to u guys. In short i just need to drive my 24VDC GEARED MOTOR in FORWARD & REVERSE DIRECTION without PWM. Or please guide me if i should be using PWM in this case. Also i dont want to use RELAYS for this job :-(
Hope to recieve quick & positive replies from you guys. Thanks in advance to all of you. Regards

I don't have time to try to understand that, try spacing your post out a bit.

If you're having this much trouble creating an H-bridge you should probably stop and buy a module instead. You'll need to post complete schematics of all circuits you've tried and their results not just brief text description if you need further assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back