Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24v dc led flasher

Status
Not open for further replies.

me_guitarist

how to create a 24v dc flasher with 8 leds?
I found a few schematics on internet but doesn't work,maybe I wrongly use the components coz can't get them here.antone help???

I could post a circuit with a 555 multivibrator being powered by a 12V regulator (its absolute max supply voltage is only 18V) driving a transistor, driving red LEDs all in series, but if you can't get the parts and wrongly connect them, why should I bother?

Probably the easiest way to accomplish the task is to get a flashing LED, connect the 8 leds inseries and in series with the flashing LED, and put a 220 ohm resistor is series with the assembly. The flashing LED will flash all the LED's at the same time.

me_guitarist said:
how to create a 24v dc flasher with 8 leds?
I found a few schematics on internet but doesn't work,maybe I wrongly use the components coz can't get them here.antone help???

Maybe you need to provide more info on stuff like the forward voltage of the led, the component you are using and perhaps your connection of your circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back