Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24c02 EEPROM Copier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sohaib Siddique

i have this circuit (attached file) and i make it and i am use pony prog or ic prog with invert data in, data out & clock but not verify my eeprom
plz check the circuit an and tell me its right or wrong plz urgent

Attachments

• 24cXX RW.JPG
    24cXX RW.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 5,273
Welcome to ETO
As you named the post Copying instead of Programming,
I suggest that there are many stand alone copiers and you can use one or thing around improvising one without need for PC. Such copiers work off 3 dry cells You can save power

i am use only eeprom copy, i am working on inverter so many eeprom use in inverter mostly 24cXX so plz tell me how i copy eeprom throgh copmuter

i am succsefully read write eeprom with jdm programmer using by pony prog and ic prog
u also try this circuit,
if not run replace c1213 with c828

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back