Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

20 x 4 HD44780 LCD for less than 8 bucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I'd share this with the forum. I am in no way affiliated with this seller, other than just being his latest customer.
I'm about to start playing with some GPS stuff in the next little while and I decided my 16x2 LCD will be kind of weak for displaying those long NMEA sentences.

I looked around ebay and came across this 20x4 for $7.90 shipped:
**broken link removed**

There is no backlight, but I rarely actually need one. I tried to buy 2, but the seller has the max set at 1 per customer every 10 days (which is a foreign concept to me --- why set up rules to slow down your inventory turn?)

i ahd buyed last year 300 lcd 20 x4 white on blue with backlight for that pricing but form china. he probably put a limit of one because he makes money on shipping and dont want to combine shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back