Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

20 pin flex cable connector 0.50 mm (.020") pitch botto

Status
Not open for further replies.

jandirks

Hi,

Just found this board... great source of inspiration!

Let's start my first post with a question:

I have a U-Blox **broken link removed** for an r/c project that I am starting with. This device has a 20 pin flex cable connector 0.50 mm (.020") pitch bottom configuration to connect to.

I have to make a connection between this GPS receiver and a Max-232 ic. Anybody knows a good way to make a connection between these? It is very hard to solder to pins that are so near located to eachother.

What I am looking for is some kind of conversion board that has the connections a little bit further away from eachother what makes it easy to solder to them.

I appreciate your suggestions.

Jan-Dirk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back