Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2 Stage JFET amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaRay86

Hey guys,

I am curious on how to set up a 2 stage JFET amplifier. I've reviewed some analysis on 2 stage BJT amplifiers as well as 2 stage BJT/JFET amplifiers but I cannot find anything on using 2 JFETs. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Two gain stages, or a gain stage and a voltage follower, or...?
Out of curiosity, why would you want to do this?

I would like to know how to set it up for two gain stages. I consider myself weak in electronics and so I am just trying to practice with transistors as I have a feeling I will be tested on this in my electronics course and i would like to prepare. Thanks in advance!

Single stage JFET amplifier design is explained here. To cascade two of them, just cascade two of them! Did you have some other configuration in mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back