Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

18f4550 interface with database?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah_gal06

hi! may i know how do i transfer the data stored in the eeprom of pic 18f4550 to the computer using usb cable?

actually i m creating a user product for users to key in their name and duration to do an exercise therapy. the name and total duration is stored in the eeprom itself.

my current concern is how do i transfer the stored data from the eeprom to the computer? so that when user use a USB cable and attached it from my device to the computer, they can see the data..

how do i go about doing tat? do i create a database using ms access for user to see the stored data? how do i interface them together to make it a actual program?

feel free to query me if u dun get wat i mean.. thanks n regards! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back