Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

18F452 Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

brodin

I have used som different PIC:s before. But never one from the 18 -series.

I have bought a 18F452 for my latest project. How do i set it up?

It looks different in IC-prog when i load this pic than the other ones. There at 7 Fields that says Config1, Config2, Config........

How do i setup this? I am using PicBasic Plus.

18F452

I use PICALL programmer. I have problem with device ID's but all ConfigX are easy to determine depending upon your circuit.

Check the data sheet PIC18FXX2/XX8 Programming Specification at the link.

**broken link removed**

Check the table 5-1 , table 5-2 and its explaination.
It has got all the required info.

i thnk its lil bit diffcult than 16F , but if u have a good programmer and know wat to do then its not a problem

whereas i am also having problems programming the PIC18F452.
i have is PICALL programmer (www.picallw.com).

if u have any clue abt it let me know.

I have found it out know. It's not to hard if you follow the datasheet step by step for each register.

But i have some things that i don't understand in the datasheet. What is write protection? I understand what code protection is, but what is write protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back