Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

18f14k50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oshonsoft is scheduled for an update in DEC, 2010. There will be new chips in this next release, I believe something from the 18F K series, but can't guarantee that.

Notepad ++ looks powerful but I can't get it to recognise the asm commands properly. After I select assembly, it does not seem to recognise PIC 16F commands to hilite them.

Notepad++ does not have PIC code by default.

Unless someone has created one already? You can create your own, you can also change the user defined syntax highlighting.
Go to Language->User Defined.
Then View->User-Defined Dialogue...

You can change your keywords and operators etc from here.

Give Notepad++ and the one that Eric suggested a "trial run"

This is of course if you only wanted to program the device, you could also use another compiler such as Swordfish SE, that always seems a popular choice.

If you wanted to simulate, Proteus might have this chip.

Wilksey

It simple open this window and fix it your way

Attachments

• fix it your way.JPG
    fix it your way.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 493
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back