Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

17f877a 3x3x3 led cube

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucian75

hi.i start a led cube project,i find a tutorial from here LED CUBE

i made the cube with 27 3v blue leds ..i buy all parts listed there..and must wait to receive the pic programmer and 16f877a pic...

but i have a problem..i don't know the circuit diagram ...can someone to read the pdf tutorial and to make a circuit diagram please..i'm a beginner in electronics but i like this cube and i want to make it.

please if somebody can have a little time to help me...and others who like this project.

thank you very much.

Did you buy the kit, or just the listed parts? You will not be able to make a circuit schematic from those instructions you will need the PCB or ask the designer for a schematic.

i sent a email to help me with schematic circuit and they send me...i appreciated that..i like led cube tutorial ...i think is one of best i see..

some one can now to create pcb circuit diagram?

Attachments

• viewer.png
    viewer.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 8,179
Last edited:
I think you should just build it on strip board, there is no point in designing a one off PCB you have all the information you need in the schematic.

You say it's a 3x3x3 cube, the PDF is for a 4x4x4 cube. Also, if you don't have the code to program the Pic with, then it will not work even if you do manage to create the circuit. (Unless you're buying it pre-programmed.)

Last edited:
yes,the project tutorial is 4x4x4 led cube but i want to make 3x3x3 ..only i will use for example 9 resistors to cathodes not 16 ...3 transistors not 4 etc...

and about program,i know...i send again a email if they can send me and the hex for the pic...if they can't send me...the pic must be programmed no? i buy 16f877a and this programmer **broken link removed**

maybe i learn to make the program file..maybe i can find something on the net...for example one for another pic can be modified...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back