Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16P20F [solved/workaround]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grossel

Hi.

I'm looking for a datasheet for a dual diode / half rectifier in a TO220 package named labeled "16P20F". It's pretty much it's maximum ratings I'm trying to get.
It have being located in a AT power supply (spechial non-brand model that takes 110V DC input) built in the early 2000's.

I kind of find a datasheet at alldatasheet.com, but all characters in that pdf file is (i guess) are some asian vasriants and on screen they all appears as standing rectanges (not readable at all).
I also find other links on the web when searching, but all sites just get back to that same corrupted(*) pdf file.

* no offence if it turns out to be an asian language being used in that file, but on my screen the file appears broken.

I got this from alldatasheet.com for a C16P20FR, if that's the one you have, and it shows Chinese and English:

That is the one I found.

For me, it looks like this:

So, i'm not able to read the file so it make sense.

I am using Chrome, if that makes any difference?

How about now?

Attachments

• C16P20FR_Page1.png
    C16P20FR_Page1.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 206
  • C16P20FR_Page2.png
    C16P20FR_Page2.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 217
  • C16P20FR_Page3.png
    C16P20FR_Page3.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 209
  • C16P20FR_Page4.png
    C16P20FR_Page4.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 205
Ah, thanks.

I use Linux Lite and it's pre installed PDF viewer, Evince.

Then I tried to open the PDFs directly in Chromium, and I got similar result.

Temporarly workaround : in local folder, I just renamed the file, adding "(chrome only)" so I remember that it works in Chrome/Chromium next time I need to have a look into it.

Also tried to print from chromium (to PDF file) in hope that the end result file would be readable in pdf viewer, but no - still the same visible result.

Thought about doing the same as Inquisitive and posting screenshots from my machine, but hesitated as I was concerned about uploading unnecessary files to the server, when some kinda browser fix on the user-end would likely be the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back