16P20F [solved/workaround]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grossel

Hi.

I'm looking for a datasheet for a dual diode / half rectifier in a TO220 package named labeled "16P20F". It's pretty much it's maximum ratings I'm trying to get.
It have being located in a AT power supply (spechial non-brand model that takes 110V DC input) built in the early 2000's.

I kind of find a datasheet at alldatasheet.com, but all characters in that pdf file is (i guess) are some asian vasriants and on screen they all appears as standing rectanges (not readable at all).
I also find other links on the web when searching, but all sites just get back to that same corrupted(*) pdf file.

* no offence if it turns out to be an asian language being used in that file, but on my screen the file appears broken.

I got this from alldatasheet.com for a C16P20FR, if that's the one you have, and it shows Chinese and English:

That is the one I found.

For me, it looks like this:

So, i'm not able to read the file so it make sense.

How about now?

Attachments

• C16P20FR_Page1.png
    92.9 KB · Views: 221
  • C16P20FR_Page2.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 230
  • C16P20FR_Page3.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 223
  • C16P20FR_Page4.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 218
Ah, thanks.

I use Linux Lite and it's pre installed PDF viewer, Evince.

Then I tried to open the PDFs directly in Chromium, and I got similar result.

Temporarly workaround : in local folder, I just renamed the file, adding "(chrome only)" so I remember that it works in Chrome/Chromium next time I need to have a look into it.

Also tried to print from chromium (to PDF file) in hope that the end result file would be readable in pdf viewer, but no - still the same visible result.

Thought about doing the same as Inquisitive and posting screenshots from my machine, but hesitated as I was concerned about uploading unnecessary files to the server, when some kinda browser fix on the user-end would likely be the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…