Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16F877 question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKS

hey i'm just seeing a scheme where a 16F877 is hooked up..

and there they don't connect both power/ground lines is that correct..????

tks

strange right../???q

strange right..??

another question..

is a osciliscope the basic functions are they easy to learn.>??

i can buy a Telequipment S51B soow maybe you can advise me..??

TKS

Re: strange right../???q

TKS said:
strange right..??

another question..

is a osciliscope the basic functions are they easy to learn.>??

i can buy a Telequipment S51B soow maybe you can advise me..??

TKS

The basic functions of an oscilloscope are fairly easy to use, the more complicated ones can be very difficult, but you rarely use them - and by the time you do need them you will probably be getting more expert at using a scope.

Probably the hardest part though is knowing what to use it for, you need a good idea of what each part of the circuit is supposed to do, and what you would expect to find on a scope at particular points. And when you don't find what you expect, working out why not!.

the scope

the cope i can buy is that rubish or is it enough for a beginner..

the price is 75euro's..

TKS

Re: the scope

TKS said:
the cope i can buy is that rubish or is it enough for a beginner..

the price is 75euro's..

TKS

It's an old scope, valve rather than transistor, and only single beam, you can see the circuit diagram here **broken link removed**. But any scope is far better than none, and if it's in good working order it would be very useful - and being a valve scope, it's not as easy to 'kill' as a transistor one 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back