Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16f628a portB4 output doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

normad

hey im working on a project on the 16f628a.. everything else seems to be working fine but the RB4 port doesnt change.. ive set my TRISB register as 11000001 which means RB4 is an output ryt? but it just gives random values regardless of the programming :(
please help

Do you have LVP enabled? Check your config word.

And your post was consistent but just to double check, you're not meaning RA4 are you? RA4 is open collector so it cannot drive a high.

Otherwise your TRISB value is correct, as far as RB4 is concerned.

yeah it was the LVP :) didnt configure LVP in my program but my programmer software (winsys) has enabled it by default.. thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back