Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

16 bit RISC microprocessor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one of the many projects did you have in mind?

the project is design and implementing 16 bit microprocessor using VHDL coding.......... for certain set of instructions (16).... having 16 register.....

You appear to be missing the point?, the idea of the project is to see what YOU can do, not to cheat and steal someone elses work.

If you can't do it, then your teacher needs to find out NOW - cheating helps no one, least of all you!.

got your point

Basically i have designed the whole architecture but i need some help on the coding part that is in VHDL ...
i hope u got the point ........

well thanx.

meer said:
the project is design and implementing 16 bit microprocessor using VHDL coding.......... for certain set of instructions (16).... having 16 register.....
Sorry can't help ya there. I only have projects that use existing parts.

If you don't want Papabravo tearing you into obliteration, you should present as much information as possible when asking for help. The worst thing you can do is ask for help without even bothering to specify what help you need.

I think he's doing just fine. There is no need to provide more information. In no time he'll have his project ready to turn in.

Salgat said:
If you don't want Papabravo tearing you into obliteration, you should present as much information as possible when asking for help. The worst thing you can do is ask for help without even bothering to specify what help you need.
What..."tear into"?? I asked a civil question and offered a sincere apology because I have never had a need or the opportunity to do a VHDL design. I do have a 16 bit RISC processor on 35 D-size sheets from 1974 implemented in 74Sxx parts. Tis a thing of wonder.

Has it not dawned on you guys that everyday there is a post by some new user that doesn't capitalize their "I"s, always uses lower case, and only has like two lines of text?

I think we should really work on not answering their questions unless they provide us with the correct info.

...Just a thought.

TrevorP said:
Has it not dawned on you guys that everyday there is a post by some new user that doesn't capitalize their "I"s, always uses lower case, and only has like two lines of text?

I think we should really work on not answering their questions unless they provide us with the correct info.

...Just a thought.
I've given up the the peeps too lazy to type please (plz) or start with URGENT.

I wonder what happens to them after school is finished?
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back