Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuck on electronics said:
Hi every1 r there any lads out there 8)
you mean LED's LMAO

there's red, green, yellow, white, blue, what LED do you want?

LOL

I would really like to know if there are any girls or ladies in this forum. If there is one, please post a reply :lol:

i tjink they will rarly interest in electronics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so searsh for them on other sites lol

:lol: :lol:

You know why they don't appear on this forum is because use geeks are to manly for them to handle, and that scares them.
Just ask a girl do you want to see me logic probe and see what she tells you.

:lol:

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
You know why they don't appear on this forum is because use geeks are to manly for them to handle, and that scares them.

LOL I would see her hand on my face, while she slaps me (or not, Anthony knows why). :shock:

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAAAA AHAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAA!!!!!!!! HARDY HAR HAR!

Thats great. Im gonna ask that to the next girl i see (not really)

There is a girl that PMed me here about her senior project, she is from the philippines also.

Girls only want boyfriends with good skills. You know like Nun chuck Skills, Bow hunting skills.. computer hacking skills...
So if you're a comp eng, you may have a chance, but us EE can just forget about them.

Thats a quote from the Napoleon Dynomite movie btw...

The ratio of guys to girls in my EE classes is about 15:1, so a female interested in electronics is very hard to come by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back