Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12v pulse problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

johno71

hello all,
i am new to the forum and electronics in general. i am working on a project and have experienced a problem. i am using a 12v signal operated via a pushbutton to activate my circuit. the button is giving me a pulse when it is released and is giving me all kinds of problems. is there any kind of filter i could use to eleminate this pulse? thanks,
john

This pulse would be the bounce from your switch when it is released. You can use an S-R latch as a de-bouncer. But you will have to convert your 12V signal down to 5V to work with most. Can you use a 5V signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back