Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

12v battery charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooter

Hi all, I'm looking for info or schematic for a Tenatronics 12v 10A battery charger. I realize that these are not usually repaired, just discarded and replaced with another cheapie.
I am into electronics on a hobby level and on this unit I replaced the 2 MOSFETS ( 1 of which was bad) and it tried to charge( slightly flucuating needle) and then no charge. I have not rechecked components yet,but would like to find a schematic first. The board is Tenatronics#50-115 and unit serial is 642343 B. It's a 12V 10A unit and I'd like to learn more about its operation. Thanks for any info Cooter

Probably not quite what you're looking for but, look into a CB "powerpump". It's a converter - from 110v. AC to 12 - 14 v. DC. > made for operating a mobile CB as an in-house base station. - - Can be used as a trickle-charger / might be 'modified' for more amps output.

Hey thanks for the idea, I'll check into that. I'd still like to get a schematic for this unit to assist in trouble shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back