Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

110V 50HZ adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bandit

I have 110V 60Hz AC - DC adapter (9V 300mA) for my phone , but I'm living in area with 220V. I don't have transformer 220V to 110V.
I look on adapter and hi is not a dual voltage.
My question is:
Can I use 220V 50Hz AC - DC adapter with same characteristics for my phone? Can I burn my phone if I use this adapter? I think if I use this adapter phone will be work without problems because DC output is same for 110V and 220V (that is my opinion).
THANX

Buy a another adaptor for 220 V (50hz) which gives 9V DC.
You have to provide 9VDC foryour telephone whether it is from 220V or 110V.

Adaptors are very cheep these days. You can buy cheeper one for few dollers whic provide multiple DC outputs such as 3V, 5V,9V,12V....etc.

mahinda jayasinghe said:
Buy a another adaptor for 220 V (50hz) which gives 9V DC.
You have to provide 9VDC foryour telephone whether it is from 220V or 110V.

Adaptors are very cheep these days. You can buy cheeper one for few dollers whic provide multiple DC outputs such as 3V, 5V,9V,12V....etc.
THANX for quick answer.
I was confuse can I or can I not plug 220 V 9VDC instead 110V9VDC.
I have 220V 9VDC already and I will use him instead 110V.

Now my new phone will be in use.

Thanx again mahinda jayasinghe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back