Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10watt audio amplifier with bass boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayson07191990

amp10.gif

please help me to explain this circuit...just even a short explanation... please

Last edited:
Try Googling for 1) tutorials on basic electronics to get an understanding of the function of the parts, and 2) the operation of bass boost circuits.
As for drawing block diagrams, any software for graphics or creating presentations (Powerpoint, etc) should suffice.

audio amplifier with bass boost to you too. Here is a battery powered MP3 player booster I designed some years ago. It was designed to attach to PC loudspeakers that nominally have a 1k input impedance

Attachments

• Booster1.jpg
    Booster1.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
audio amplifier

audio amplifier with bass boost-amp10.gif

please help me to explain this circuit...just even a short explanation... please

Transistors Q1,Q3 and Q2,Q4 are Sziklai pairs that add current capability to your
op amp (operational amplifier) IC1.
C6,C7,C8,R5,R6,R7,R8,P2 is the feedback, which is also responsible for bass boost.
Essentially this amplifier amplifies bass more then
it amplifies higher frequencies.

Last edited:
I would consider the op amp as a preamp and the transistors as the power amp. With the bass boost feed back on the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back