Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

+-10V Motor control

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfink06

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to control the speed of either a DC motor or a servo using a -10V to +10V analog voltage signal. This type of control seems to be pretty standard for industrial servo amplifiers, but I can't find a cheap one (to run hobbyist sized motors.)

Thanks. Unfortunately I don't really want to sink the time time and into designing the amp. I found this:

**broken link removed**

but it is still over kill (I don't really have a strict motor requirement because its just for controller testing.) I don't want to spend more than 25 dollars, because I need 5 or them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back