Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10 stepper motors

Status
Not open for further replies.

jorginho1877

Hello

Is that I had a doubt as a student, I want to do the programming of 10 stepper motors 12v to 2.5 A, but it turns out that I do not know which module to use since I will use a pic to program the sequence, due that requires a lot of voltage is necessary to mount an external source or there is a module that allows me to control the voltage of the ten motors

Just put them on a bus... The L6470 is an SPI device.. The only thing to worry about is the 10 CS pins needed.... Also the cost of 10 drivers..

It doesn't need "a lot of voltage" 12v and "a lot of current" is what it needs..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back