Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

10,000 Hits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gramo

Woohoo, 10,000 hits on my site. That took just over 3 months! I would have been happy if I got 10,000 over a year

It might be crummy, but it must be useful :rolleyes:

Wonder if it will expand or collapse in volume? Who knows...

About 25% of the hits are returning visitors, the rest are new comers just browsing through

Electro-Tech must do 10,000 in a day :p

hi gramo,

Make that 10,001 hits, just looked thru the SW tutorials, David Baker must be well pleased.

IMO its not a crummy site, its very interesting, the return hit rate of 25% is high, which must tell you that you have got the mix just right.

I'm just wondering what you do in your spare time!

Congratulations. I looked at your site a few months ago and again just now. The hit rate is not surprising as you have done a very good job.

Mike.

Thanks for the comments guys.

I'm an Aviation Technician, and PIC's have been my spare-time hobby for the last 6 months.

After a while, I got sick and tired of losing references/source code, so I decided to make an online reference, mostly so that I could refer too anything anywhere any time.
Within a week of making the site, I saw how handy it would be to share the knowledge with others, hence it's layout today

way to go Gramo! Sounds like it's off to the races ... what will you set your next milestone at, 50,000?

I'm waiting on my next milestone, 250,000. I'm at 160k right now, so it'll be a while. I've been sort of lazy with my writing lately, that probably doesn't help to bring in new readers.

justDIY said:
way to go Gramo! Sounds like it's off to the races ... what will you set your next milestone at, 50,000?

I'm waiting on my next milestone, 250,000. I'm at 160k right now, so it'll be a while. I've been sort of lazy with my writing lately, that probably doesn't help to bring in new readers.

Nice work!

50,000 sounds like a good next milestone, might take a while though :eek:

Congratulations,

It took 3 months for the first 10,000 and 10 for the next 120,000. At that expansion rate you must be around 5,000 per week now. You could overtake electro-tech in a couple of months if the growth continues at it's current pace.

Still haven't got into swordfish despite the best intension's. Maybe in the new year.

Mike.

That teriffic gramo, have fun with the F/18 jets.

Couple of questions for you gramo
1. The Swordfish site some links are down on their site, I was looking for the file that integrates it with MPLAB
2. Would you allow your online projects or even like to contribute to a PIC book, it'll be focused on the 18F series PICs ideal for the Swordfish compiler.
3. Can I put a link to your site from mine? and vice versa?

blueroomelectronics said:
1. The Swordfish site some links are down on their site, I was looking for the file that integrates it with MPLAB

Yes, the Swordfish wiki is MIA, unfortunately it appears to be an ISP issue. I made a post about it in the forums, but I'm sure they already know about it

2. Would you allow your online projects or even like to contribute to a PIC book, it'll be focused on the 18F series PICs ideal for the Swordfish compiler.

O nice, a book on 18F pics, now thats evolution for ya heh. My site is task focused on interfacing devices with pic's, there are no real 'projects' as such. How people use the devices in their projects is up to them.

3. Can I put a link to your site from mine? and vice versa?

I sure can, is there a specific example on the site that would more focus traffic towards your site? Just wondering because I haven't really interfaced with any of your products :eek:

Krumlink said:
I will have to link Bill's, Nigel's and Gramos Websites to mine if that is ok with you all:

www.freewebs.com/electronic-hobbyist

Hi Krum,

I never knew about BEAM technology until I checked out your project page! Nice insight on the idea :eek:

Feel free to link my site, especially if it will help you or others through the delve of digital electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back