Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1.5ms pulse generator switched

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a schematic that may work depending upon theenergy of the 5mS pulse. I used a comos 555 as a 5mS one shot from my function generator to trigger it. You will notice that the power for the 555 is also obtained from the 5mS pulse.
I have used this circuit on occasion with the input + terminal going to +Vcc. On power up it generates a short + trigger.

Correction: The two capacitors on pins 6&7 and pin 2 should be reversed. The .01uf should be on pin 2 and the 0.1uF should be on pins 6&7. And the 13K and the 10K should be exchanged.

No worries. I have 3 days off now so I will be going hard with all of these ideas and I'll let everyone know what happened in the end. Im confident it will work thanks to all this information.
Thanks guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back