Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

1.5 Volt Tracking Transmitter [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
ElectroMaster submitted a new article:

1.5 Volt Tracking Transmitter - The current draw for this tracker is 3.7mA, so the 1.5V button cell will last awhile. What the heck

The current draw for this tracker is 3.7mA, so the 1.5V button cell will last awhile. What the heck am I suppose to hear you ask? When your circuit is working you should see the LED flash quite fast. Take your FM radio and search for the low-beat 'humbe-humbe-humbe-etc' equal to the flash of the LED (probably around the 100Mhz). Found it? If that position is interferering with a radio station you can fine-tune it with the variable capacitor. If you like to have the tracker around the 88Mhz you...

Read more about this article...

Very interesting circuit, I got an idea if it could be attached on my little nephew's shirt or shoe, give a sign that he still near around. but it has to be increased in transmit range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back