Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

0-10A and 0-30V Linear Power Supply Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Yiu

As topic said, any one have their own circuit? Please help! :(
Because I don't want to buy a new one, just want to make this by myself first!

Candy :lol:

why would you need 30 V ??
have u checked the availability of the proper regulators? power supply designs are similar for different ratings

cause sometime I need to do experiment with 24V, however, sometime I need to do projects on 1.1V or lower. So I have an idea to make one 0-10A and 0-30V power supply. :lol:

Candy :wink:

cause sometime I need to do experiment with 24V, however, sometime I need to do projects on 1.1V or lower. So I have an idea to make one 0-10A and 0-30V power supply. :lol:

Candy :wink:

isnt 10A too much for a do-it-yourself power supply. i dont say that its impossible but the design gets comples. anyway the following is a link to a 0-30V and 0.002-3 A power supply. u can also check the forum on that site for the discussion about this power supply

https://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/power/003/index.html

i think that this power supply will fulfill most of your needs. speaking about needs, will u plz tell me what type of work do u need to do with this power supply. maybe u dont need to reach the 10A mark

i hope that helps

I have a schematic for a linear supply that will easily do what you want. Almost any voltage or current can be obtained, But it is a fairly complicated circuit.
You can E-mail me at:

chemelec@hotmail.com

You MUST have the word "Electronic" plus an appropriate subject, IN THE SUBJECT LINE.

Take care.........Gary

For something this big I would definitelly go with switching instead of linear power supply. That would keep the heat down specially when dealing with low voltage output and high current.
For example if you were to use linear PSU to drive 5V 10Amp load,
the regulating transistors would have to dissipate ca 300W of heat.

Candy,

This is what you want, in a four part step-by-step instruction!

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Good Luck

Ante :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back