Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

темрометр на lm75

Status
Not open for further replies.

vovik15

Здравствуйте !
я делаю термометр на lm75. в русском интернете нет информации о нем. помогите пожалуйсто. как с ним работать? я читал datashet , но ничего не понял. может у когото есть исходный код? спасибо

Здравствуйте !
я делаю термометр на lm75. в русском интернете нет информации о нем. помогите пожалуйсто. как с ним работать? я читал datashet , но ничего не понял. может у когото есть исходный код? спасибо
Hi,
Babel Fish translation.

How do you do! I make thermometer to lm75. in the Russian Internet there is no information about the Ger. help [pozhaluysto]. how with it to work? I read datashet, but nothing he understood. it can in [kogoto] eat the initial code? the thanks

translate : im from russia tambov siti

I do the thermometer on lm75. On the Russian Internet there is no information on it. How with it to work? I have read datashet, but anything, haven't understood. Can eat at когонибудь an initial code? Thanks

What microcontroller are you using to read it?

To read the temperature you need to send send the start condition from the microcontroller.

Then an address byte from the microcontroller to the LM75. That has to be 1001AAA1. Then a single acknowledge bit is sent by the LM75

Then a data byte is sent by the LM75. That has to be acknowledged by the microcontroller.

Then the second data byte is sent by the LM75.

https://datasheets.maxim-ic.com/en/ds/LM75.pdf

Google translate:-
Что микроконтроллер вы используете ее читать?

Чтобы прочитать температуры необходимо отправить отправить стартовое условие от микроконтроллера.

Тогда адрес байта из микроконтроллеров на LM75. Это должно быть 1001AAA1. Тогда один бит подтверждения прислал LM75

Тогда байт данных прислал LM75. Это должно быть признано микроконтроллера.

Тогда второй байт данных прислал LM75.

If that is all you want, the second byte is not acknowledged, and the microcontroller sends the stop condition.

Last edited:
Some Microcontrollers has an integrated I²C Interface on Chip.
At ATMEL Controllers the Interface is called TWI ( Two Wire Interface ).
Therefore you have only to send the needed Bytes into the TWI Interface of the Controller. The Harware on Chip will Do the rest for you.
At the 2 Connetions between the Controller an the LM 75 are 2 Pull up Resistors nesessary.
I'm not shure about the Value, but i guess it was 4k7Ohms.

In Controller datasheet ( ATMEL ATMEGA series ) is a very detailed Information about the I²C ( TWI ) bus.
Read a little bit to understand the I²C Bus. Then the Interfacing of the LM75 should be no Problem.

thanks your. sory i dont good teach engleesh speak at scool
i drive in TWI
i do RTS (real time clock) in ds1307 and pic 16f628a

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back