• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

change current

  1. mading2018

    Change the current from a voltage source?

    So what I understand so far, if I want to have 16 A out from a voltage source (230 V RMS) which is 325.269 V in amplitude (peak), can I simply add an resistor in parallel to achieve that? R = 325.269 V / 16 A = 20.329 ohm Do you think guys if I am on the right track? So if I am want simply to...

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles