Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Peltiers... what pains... help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel Goodwin said:
Electric Rain said:
Anyway, anything I can do easy enough with freon? :? Also, should I move the freon talk over to a new thread since this one started about peltiers?

I didn't think you were allowed to use Freon any more?.

But assuming you were wanting to use it's modern (ozone friendly) replacements, it's simply a fridge!. You need a compressor, tubing, and a radiator to get rid of the heat.

Hmm... sounds like a lot of trouble for such a small application. But... do you know of any websites I could check into to get me started?

I didn't know freon was prohibited these days... well, I don't want any trouble, :lol: so what other substitutions are there for freon? Thanks again for all of your help guys. :)

Rain

Nigel Goodwin said:
Electric Rain said:
Anyway, anything I can do easy enough with freon? :? Also, should I move the freon talk over to a new thread since this one started about peltiers?

I didn't think you were allowed to use Freon any more?.

But assuming you were wanting to use it's modern (ozone friendly) replacements, it's simply a fridge!. You need a compressor, tubing, and a radiator to get rid of the heat.

Hmm... sounds like a lot of trouble for such a small application. But... do you know of any websites I could check into to get me started?

I didn't know freon was prohibited these days... well, I don't want any trouble, :lol: so what other substitutions are there for freon? Thanks again for all of your help guys. :)

Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back