Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

YS-FST8 supply problem...Or...is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr CCE

Hi all,
I'm building a circuit for remote control.
For that purpose I'm using PIC16F877A to create data that I want to send, the IC pair 145026/27 as data encoders, and an RF module(Tx is YS-FST8,Rx is YS-CWC6).

All the IC's need 5v supply, and the Tx works fine up till 12V. Thing is, the circuit works great, but as soon as I plug the Tx into the PCB of my circuit, the whole circuit just turns off!

I'm using a 9V battery with a resistor and zener diode(Vz=5V) to get my desired 5V.
What gives? knowing that I've done the same circuit previously this year and it worked just fine!!!

+ --------| 100 ohm |---------
9V ...........................................zener 5V
-

Any advice? thx a lot in advance
regards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back