Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Youtube is p*ss*ng me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I'd thought it was just because I'm always wireless when I'm at home (and some problem attributed to that), or because I was trying to view large-file videos. But now that you mention it, I have noticed a depreciation in service the last couple days or so, and I don't think it's a fault at my end.

I just posted another video to my page... let's see how long that takes to process.

Last edited:
After over a day of waiting, I got this message about my video at Youtube:
Failed (unable to convert video file)
Can anybody tell me why? It's only a 15MB, low-res video about 6 minutes long. I made it with my Logitech webcam, and the file says its avi with pcm audio. It loads fine in Windows Media Player.

I just found two more videos that won't load. :(

Maybe youtube is just dropping in quality. :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back