Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Your proudest accomplishments in circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am proud when I build something that does exactly what it's supposed to do. Some of my old designs from years back are so complicated I have to study them for a while before I can figure out exactly why I put in what's there......... I'm like that Star Trek episode of aliens that evolved to such a high level that nobody could remember how to repair the old machines their ancestors built. Some of my old designs look like that.

I agree with EvilGenius

I got out of bed today. My top level accomplishment so far! :p

I got out of bed today. My top level accomplishment so far! :p
When I get into one with someone else in already in it, thats gonna be mine :D

Ah yes, happy days when those sort of things were all new and the subject of much speculation :)
Also very lonely days :(
Stick to proud technical accomplishements and swear yourself to celibacy. Life will be so much simpler...

Ah yes, happy days when those sort of things were all new and the subject of much speculation :)
Also very lonely days :(
Stick to proud technical accomplishements and swear yourself to celibacy. Life will be so much simpler...
I think its the cheaper bit that will persuade me rather than simpler :D

Got my new MATLAB visual system working this morning :D:D:D..................Then went and plugged the cam in the wrong way around :facepalm::facepalm:. TOAST! So off to take apart another old laptop for the embedded cam :meh:

Got my new MATLAB visual system working this morning :D:D:D..................Then went and plugged the cam in the wrong way around :facepalm::facepalm:. TOAST! So off to take apart another old laptop for the embedded cam :meh:
It is remarkable how often that sort of "last thing connected" to a new system will rear's its ugly head to derail an otherwise perfectly executed construct... :banghead:.

Almost deserves its own thread... (the obverse of this one).

It is remarkable how often that sort of "last thing connected" to a new system will rear's its ugly head to derail an otherwise perfectly executed construct... :banghead:.

Almost deserves its own thread... (the obverse of this one).
Yeah for me it always boils downt to the same mistake, I pay attention to the smallest detail when something is complex, then at the point I feel I have it nailed I drop my guard and make the most stupid and avoidable mistake!! I am well aware of the rule that says a job aint done till its done, so why drop my guard before its actually done!! I get really irritated at these mistakes. Its not a huge one just ment 30 mins pulling another cam and mounting and now will take another hour to calibrate the new one. could/should have never happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back